Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Since we've been home

Since we've been home from vacations Wil has started summer school and is loving it!  They do lots of experiments, crafts, gardening, games and he has made a new friend, Ben, whom he enjoys playing soccer with during Recess. And today when I went to pick him up both boys were so excited to tell me about how they got to hold a tarantula and told me to listen very closely and I'll hear the cockroach hiss!  I didn't hear the cockroach hiss, because before I got the chance they began to tell me about how when they held him he had sticky feet and when you hold them upside down they don't fall off.  Boys!  I would never hold a cockroach...maybe the furry tarantula but NOT the roach!
Claira got a new hair do!  


and AbyKate has been working hard on perfecting her walking skills...check her out!

No comments: