Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday

Time goes by so faster and faster as we get older. Not only am I getting older faster but my babies are becoming little indepentent people before my eyes. The days turn into weeks, the weeks zoom into months and before I realize it a year has come and gone. This year our little AbyKate has grown from a little bundle in our arms that we worried about every moment to a climbing exploring toddler. She is the most social of the three kids and has grown to love the world around her. Some of her favorite things are toothbrushes, her blanket

the park,

chasing the cat, Cleo and petting/screaming at the dog, Merlin.

She gets into everything

climbs out of everything

and I have to say puts her whole self into everything she attempts.

She seems to love her new life here in Texas. Some of favorite times are when we are lucky enough to spend the weekend with with Grandma

and Grandpa

She/we were lucky enough to spend her special day with them in Austin along with Auntie Lynne, Uncle Don and Cousin Bernie. After a confusing "Happy Birthday" (I think it was the candle that was confusing and interesting to her)

she dug in, giving it her all in typical AbyKate form.

It was quite amusing to company.

We love our little AbyKate more and more as the time flys by.

No comments: