It is still very warm here in Texas during the day but the temps at night have significantly dropped. Last weekend we headed to the beach to squeeze one last trip in. Andy and his friend Gabe left before dawn, and the kids and I followed after breakfast giving the temperatures a chance to warm up a little. It was perfect! Gabe caught a HUGE Red fish (I wasn't there so I don't have a picture) it was 40 something inches! Andy caught a few little things but nothing you'd want to bring home to the grill. He did however manage to 'lasso' a few. I'm serious!

Once he dragged a fish in and it was hooked through the lip and all tangled and wrapped up in the line. Another time the fish wasn't even hooked! He thought he had a fish on the line, got it to the beach and yes he had a fish...all tangled in his line! How he was doing that we'll never know, talented fisherman cowboy ;-)
William caught a little something...

So did Claira...

AbyKate didn't fish but she managed to occupy her time.
No comments:
Post a Comment