Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Week filled with Birthdays


Andy was out of town a couple nights this past week. The first evening William and his friend, Fisher, were running around and William slipped and hit head on a door jam...and well the four kids and I spent the rest of the evening in the ER where William received two Staples. He was such a good trooper, so brave! After the long night I crawled into bed and thought to myself, "I've got some wonderful kids" All four of them were on their best behavior and that continued all week.


Tuesday was Andy's 30th Birthday and though he wasn't home and our celebration plans for later in the week were put off due to babysitting and work issues. We still found time later in the week to celebrate.

and since William had his 6th Birthday on Wed Grandma and Grandpa came over!

William's actual birthday landed on Wed, so Daddy was certain to come home in time to get him off the bus. Then it was family time to open gifts and enjoy some cake.

He got some neat toys and some very fancy books, like this one from Steve and Julie Kirby. When you look through the lens it makes the pictures 3D!

By Thursday it was time to get ready for William's party! I was lucky enough to have the kids help me a little. It was an insect party...

I couldn't find a pinata so we made one :)

I think out Ant came out quite well!

And it held up to some major beating from all the kids.

Then it was time to dig into the Grub cake...YUMMY! Who doesn't want to eat a giant bug?
I think all the kids had a great time.
I know I did!

No comments: