There is nothing huge to report on this little monster. She is adorable and perfect in every way. She does everything a little six month kid should. She smiles, giggles, coos, plays with toys and...
LOVES to swing
She is still a happy little nurser but has begun to eat food twice a day now (oatmeal, bananas, peas, sweet potatoes, squash, apple sauce and tomorrow we're going to try spinach!) . We tried to mix her oatmeal with soy formula and it was a mess, so we mix it with good old Mama's milk.
I told you she was adorable!
And so far she is a great little trooper. She just goes with the flow, coming and going to all of the other kids activities.
As for an update on her heart. The PDA (hole in her heart) has closed as of Dec 23, 2010 and the Anomalous Origin of the Right Coronary Artery, well it is moving as she is growing and we hope it will eventually be where it should be.
I am realizing that I didn't blog about this part of her heart condition. I think I was caught very off guard by that news at one of the cardiology appointments and was so upset that I didn't send out the info. I apologize, but here is the gist of it...Her right coronary artery comes off the left part of her heart causing it to make a U-Turn in order to head in the right direction. As of her last test it seems to be better than originally thought, we hope it rotates closer to the correct position as she grows. If it doesn't then her life will still be 'normal' we just aren't to push her to be an Olympic athlete.
Like I said before she is a perfect little lady and doing everything an adorable little 6 month old should be doing.
Just yesterday she figured out how to bounce in her jumper and is finally starting to walk forward in her walker. In no time she will be mobile and into everything.






No comments:
Post a Comment