Thursday, March 20, 2008

Home From New Orleans

Since Andy had to work in New Orleand for the week, I thought it would be fun to take the kids on a mini vacation. I am not sure how it went. I thought vacations were fun & relaxing...this one has left me as one tired Mama, but it was full of fun!

This is Claira, supposed to be getting her clothes before we left, I found her naked in her babydoll bed reading a book.


This is William INSIDE a bubble at the Lousiana Childrens Museum. I can't say enough how cool of a birthday present it was for Nene, Auntie Amy, to buy the us a family membership to our local museum. We now can get in FREE to over 100 around the nation and boy have we used. We have visited Tennessee, Georgia, Lousiana, Texas, California and of course our local one here in Mississippi every week for their Toddler/pre-school program. They all have something diffrent to offer.


Here is William pressing his whole body up agains a pin wall...we usually see these in a small scale where you can make the impression of your face or your hand...he and Claria thought this was so silly!!!


Yesterday we went to the Zoo and I couldn't belive it, Claira walked the whole way! We we're there from 10-2:30 and I think we saw EVERYTHING. Williams favorite was lions, bears, and like a typical boy the pooping goats!


Claira's favorite was feeding the ducks and turtles, she also liked the carousel


My favorite was the monkey and peacock.


We ended the day and trip with a trolly ride after work to dinner with Daddy.

No comments: