
With news of our newest addition I thought this might be a good way to keep everyone informed of the little monsters lives.
As many of you know we are expecting another little girl the end of August. She looks to be growing fast and healthy. William is excited, "I have two babies now! I will call her, Jay Jay" Now I don't think that is what we will call her and he is ok with that. As for Claira she has no idea what is going on and I don't think she will ever truly understand how life as she knows it will change. For those of you who have had a chance to talk to her lately her favorite word is "MINE!" or when she is feeling very bossy it is "NO, WE WE...(lots of screaming)...MINE!!!" (We We is her version of William) She seems to be a very strong willed little lady.
William has been busy with Swimming Lessons on Mon & Wed, School on Tues & Thurs along with Music class on Thursdays. His favorite color is Orange, Favorite number is 2 and Loves to eat Pizza!
Claira still spends lots of time running after Wil, but she too enjoys Storytime on Wed and loves her mommy and me music class on Thursdays. We also squeeze in a trip to the Children's Discovery Museum once a week for a little class they have where the kids sing, dance, read books, and do art.
As far as Andy and I well Andy stays busy at work, and when he has time off he enjoys taking Wil fishing, teaching them about his fish tank, helping the kids fly their kites, and if he gets some alone time he spends it reading about reef keeping or tinkering with his own tank. As for me I spend most of my time chasing the little monsters and when I find some time for myself I like to catch up on e-mail, take a shower (childless), talk to Andy, and Bake.
Well now that we're all caught up, I'll try to post every week.





3 comments:
Hooray! welcome to blogworld! I'm glad you started and a great photo to start with. You can also insert your onetrue media slideshow in your blogsite.
A great way to keep track of the O'Connor Chronicles..you know since we live so farrrrrrr apart from each other. Thanks for sharing and look forward to reading life with the cute monsters.
Great start! Look forward to reading you!
Yahoo! Looks great! Good to see that little baby of yours!
Post a Comment