Four years ago we packed up our little condo near San Fransisco and headed east to South Mississippi. I had no idea how much I would find that little southern town home.

This was Wil and I taking our first dip in the Gulf on Front Beach. Man Oh Man did that boy grow since this picture. As you can see he was not too sure about the beach at first but he came to love that beach. We spent many afternoons there. We enjoyed digging, fishing, chasing birds, and flying kites. Not only did William grow up a lot, our family grew too.
We left our little southern town with two little Mississippi girls in tow. The memories and friends we have made are irreplaceable. I am hoping we make our Texas house a home soon. We love you Ocean Springs and miss you dearly.





2 comments:
We miss you too! Glad to have you back on the net!
you're killing me with these posts.My preggo emotions can't take it. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment