And thank goodness we're almost unpacked I am tired of the boxes, though William has loved making forts with them.
The girls have enjoyed their new tubs.
And I am enjoying my new garden, though I think there might be a bit too much shade for my tomatoes :(
We've managed to park two cars in the garage, meet our new neighbors, make some friends, start soccer, speech and a little bit of school.
Besides Wil's new school and his soccer team he loves all the new things...
At the grocery store I have tried to let them try everything they want. There is so much more fresh produce and they actually have a butcher! One Saturday afternoon this is what we had for lunch...
He was not too sure about the crab, but he sure enjoyed the claw (I found it a few days later in the playroom, EWWWW!)
Food is not the only new things in Texas that we have been exploring, there seems to be a park on every block! Here is the splash pad just down the street from our house :)
Besides trying new things, the kids have been hitting all kinds of milestones. Aby is eating food and loves almost everything she has tried. She is almost crawling (scoots, rolls and can pull up to her knees) so she is into everything.
Claira has decided to drop her naps, and they are sorely missed come 4pm. I have tried the 'rest time' but this is what I tend to find at the end of 30 minutes...
It takes me longer to clean up then she was in there 'resting'!
William has been trying to ride his bike without his training wheels but so far no luck...a good lesson in Never Giving Up!
And in case you haven't been to Texas things really are 'BIGGER in Texas'!
For example rain is just as big and the mud balls are just as good.
We have just as much fun being silly
And playing together
But the best part about being is Texas is getting to spend so much time with Grandpa & Grandma
We miss you Mississippi and we hope to keep in touch.
(Wil talking to Mr. Tim and Ms. Cecilia on the phone, xoxo)





No comments:
Post a Comment