Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So much to do, So little time

Ok, so I am going to do a little catch-up here. And when I find more time I will write something more exciting, this is mostly a picture post (my favorite kind anyway!)

Andy has been working a lot lately and to get some special time with Wil it has to be late at night (7pm, after Wil's bed time) or during sun rise. Two things he has been begging his Daddy to do with him is fishing and checkers. As you can see Wil did catch a little catfish, he was so proud. And the checkers game he begged to play at 5:45am lasted all of 3 minutes, he had no idea how to play nor did he want to learn.



Claira got a package in the mail from Nana and like all kids the box was a bigger hit then the contents, but now that the box has fallen apart the backpack is the coolest thing in the house. How much of my room can I fit in my backpack and sneak into the car?

No comments: