Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm Officially A Soccer Mom


I am officially a 'Soccer Mom'! Wil had his first soccer game today. It might have been the cutest chaos I have ever witnessed. The kids were chasing the ball in one large group. The coaches were trying to chase after them hollering directions, Don't touch the ball! Run the Other Way! Then you had all the parents lined up on one side of the field screaming similar directions, GO! GO! GO! Other Way! Not That Goal! Poor things had no idea who to listen to...an adult would yell Red Ball! So the blue team would let the Red team have the ball. Someone would yell "get the ball" and one kid would look around and decide it was much more efficient to just pick the ball up and run! William would get the ball and be so excited, that after a couple kicks he'd stop and give us thumbs up or a #1 finger.

Here is Claira patiently waiting for the game to end so she can have the Blueberry Muffins and juice we made for the after game snack. I have to say they were delicious.

No comments: