Claira looks to be a future model
or maybe a surfer. Does she catch the wave?...
She does!!! and its just her size
so much fun!
Come on Grandma Jenny, the waters fun.
William apparently was much more into the sand
Lets not forget the fun that Little Aby Kate had!
After their outing and a bath, Andy and I headed out the door on a DATE!!! Aby was with us but, she slept in her moses basket the whole time (it was the longest she had gone in days without screaming). Not only did we have a wonderful dinner but the kids were great for Grandma. They ate all but two pieces of a large pizza! and went to bed without a fuss. Aby also continued to give us no problems. She slept wonderful and with my new bland diet she seems to be calming down a bit...not sure what worse a diet with no dairy, no spice, no flavor or a screaming baby. Maybe as she gets older she will tolerate more exciting milk. I can only hope.





1 comment:
these pictures are great! Andy should bust out the camera on a more regular basis, he has a natural talent! I'm glad you got a break today... I am sure you are feeling a bit pulled from every direction at times. We'll catch up soon!
Post a Comment