Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally Some Pictures of Aby

I find myself a bit overwhelmed these days...GEEE Image that! Who wouldn't be a bit frazzled with three kids under the age of 4 running a muck. Between dirty diapers, snacks, puzzles, blocks, nursing, cooking, cleaning, and OH the laundry.  And how can I forget the talk of birthday parties!  Claira has her's all figured out, who knew a little girl turning 2 could possibly be so opinionated about a birthday.  With all this going on who possibly has time to take pictures. I take those precious few moments of free time to just cuddle and enjoy my little Aby. She already has grown so much. Two outfits she used to fit already are too short! She was at the Doctor on Friday and weighed in at 9lbs 9oz.  
Looks like a 'Brown Eyed Girl' just like her Mama. 
(their actually like a navy blue color right now)
She loves her new Rainforest Bouncer (Thanks Great Aunt Joan and Great Uncle Wess)
Look at me holding my head up!!
Some very hard to find, quite Mommy cuddles

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aby is so beautiful!! Congrats!! Love Claira's big smile!

Unknown said...

OH! she is so cute! Congrats again!

katieowens said...

She is beautiful Kelly! I can't imagine what it's like with three under 4. You are a trooper!

Aunt Cata said...

Happy Birhtday Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i was busy when you IM'ed me this morning. Aby is beautiful she looks so sweet! I sent you and Claira a little gift it should arrive on Wednesday. I know the next few years are going to be crazy but i also know you are up to it , you do an awesome job, proud to be your Auntie. Love Aunt Cata

Tabatha said...

She is so cute.