ITS WINDY!!! I can hear a few things randomly hit the back windows...this just so happens to be the peak of the storm and a very strong part is passing over. I can hear a bit of noise in the roof but I feel VERY safe. I also feel very sore and am relaxing on a heating pad. Wil and Nana are watching Toy Story 2, Claira is 'cooking' in her kitchen, Andy and Aby are still sleeping.
All-in-all we are experiencing a tropical storm, winds are about 45 gusting a little more or less. Rain is off and on hard and comes from all directions. The only stressful part is the Tornado warnings that keep popping up, but if you just don't watch the news you never know your under one!
So far we have all power, cable and phones so call if you want!
UPDATE---
Andy just went out to look at a few things and so far we lost a bit of fence, but it was taking the wind strait on. Maybe now that part has gone down it will give a place for the wind to pass through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
First, congrats on your new addition! and I'm relieved to see that you all are doing well despite the weather your having. take care
Hey, thanks for getting us out of the house for a walk around the neighborhood! Good to be out and then Libby just took the kids for a couple of hours. That little Aby is so cute!
good to here you guys are doing well through the storm and that the hurricane didn't put Marian in labor!
Post a Comment