Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I turned 28 on Monday...it was really just another day. I was up from 1:30am-4:00am with Aby at which point I woke Andy up and told him it was his turn. Claira and William were wonderful they got up a little late 6:30 then were happily put to work by Daddy coloring me a card as he snuck out to work. I woke up surprised at almost 7:30!!! Which though it was a wonderful treat to sleep in, I now had 3 kids and myself to get feed, showered and dressed and out the door to preschool in 45 minutes! They were so helpful we made it on time! After a nice morning with the girls we had a lunch playdate at a friends house, late naps, a trip to the Doctor for Aby's awful diaper rash (poor Wil had to miss Gymnastics, but Mommy can only be one place at a time and he was very understanding after he saw her bottom). After the trip to the doctor we came home made Spaghetti at which time Daddy arrived home with Grandma Jenny! Oh how we enjoy having her here. She is a great cook!
And we'll even though my birthday was just an ordinary crazy day it was still special and I got some great gifts.

Did you notice the THREE microplaners! I guess I got the point across that I thought Rachel's was cool. Thank you Rachel, Wil & Claira, and Mom & Dad. I am also very excited to try my muffin top pan, the kids are going to LOVE that. Maybe I can find a good recipe in the cookbook Aunt Cata & Uncle Big got me.

I am also very excited about my new dragonfly Franz tea cup. I have started building a tea set, why? I have no idea but they are very pretty and unique I really love them. Thank you Dennis and Jenny (my in-laws)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - is the rash better for Aby? I have some Arbonne Diaper Rash cream that everyone raves about - you should consider trying it, I will bring it by if she is still getting signs?

Let me know!
raif@chevron.com or arbonnewithalison@gmail.com