
Along with a wooden flower of himself, a beautiful rose, he had made me a card with a portrait of me inside...

Gotta love the prego belly!
Again I had to leave early to get to the Doctors to check on the belly baby, but William didn't mind as he was enjoying his chocolate chip muffin...I have some wonderful kids!
On Sunday I was welcomed out of the shower by three little monsters each holding a white Mum, William told everyone they were my favorite...White Daisy is my favorite so I totally see how he mixed them up, such a good boy!
After I was dressed they all told me I was to stay out of the kitchen because they were making me breakfast, BROWNIES!!! "Mommy likes treats" Claira told Daddy.
I think we know who likes treats just as much if not better :)
My little man even did the dishes!!! (or at least tried)
I'm such a lucky lady to have 3, almost 4, healthy and beautiful children with my Best Friend.
I love all of you so much!
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment