OH NO!!!! Off to her first TIMEOUT!...
Now we all know how much of a little rascal she can be on a normal basis...
BUT REALLY ABYGAIL???? It was amazing what she had accomplished doing in such a short amount of time.
After I helped AbyKate get into bed, and snapped a grumbling picture of Daddy cleaning I went to get William out of the tub and ready for bed....WILLIAM!!!!
That naughty boy had dumped several cup fulls of water onto the back of the tub, which he knows is NOT OK. If you dump water on the back of the tub it travels around to the front and onto the floor...in this case so much water had been dumped it soaked his clean pj's, all the dirty clothes that the kids took off, my tennis shoes, bath mat, clean dry towel, and then as I started to pick all this wet stuff up and was reminding him calmly, "we have to keep the water IN the tub..." I realized it had gone into my closet! ON THE HARDWOOD!!! into the laundry basket, under my dresser.
As I scrambled to clean up with towels, Daddy went to get the wet/dry vac and somehow managed to let in a frog! So now I have a naked 5 year old and a stressed Daddy running around the living room chasing a frog!
No matter how crazy they all get and all the naughty things they do, they still bring more smiles then gray hair.





No comments:
Post a Comment