Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jumping & Sliding, Singing with Dora and Baseball with Daddy & Clifford!

As most of you know week ended with a bit of stress and a sick kid but Tuesday we sure had fun...yes, we did all this just on Tuesday!
The weather is heating up FAST here in the South so we're starting to find fun indoor activities. We recently discovered the newest indoor playground, Pump It Up. The kids love it and after only 1 1/2 hours of playing they are BOTH ready for a nap!


Then there was our visit to the Discover Center where Dora the Explore and her buddy Boots put on a show. The kids loved it! I thought we were taking William to the show but it turns out Claira had the best time! She was singing and clapping and trying her best to do exactly what their Bear Cub Teacher, Ms. Cathy and Dora were doing. You couldn't wipe that smile off her face :)

Next was the Mobile Bay Bear Baseball game. I got the boys tickets as a pre-fathers day boys night out. They had SO Much fun, though Wil only made it to the 6th inning before asking to go home. By then it was 9pm, almost 3 hours past his bed time. I guess he told Andy, "Daddy, thank you for taking me to the Clifford Baseball game I had so much fun, I love you!" He called it Clifford's Baseball game because Clifford The Big Red Dog was there shaking hands, and driving his car ( I didn't know Clifford drove a car, but at the game he did! ) Andy also said that at one point Wil was chasing Clifford!

No comments: