It was Wil's dream! Andy said he was skipping around Lowe's telling everyone, "I'm gonna get a TRACTOR!" I guess he also had to have the floor model, much to Andy's dismay. He didn't want one from the back or one from outside he wanted the (scratched) one he played on inside. So since he gets everything he wants he got the floor model, Andy said he just couldn't say no to such a big smile.
When they got home, unloaded, Wil let Claira have a turn to climb on it (such a nice brother, HA, HA!). Isn't she cute? Wil stood back with his arms folded as I took the picture and said, "Mommy, you see my tractor's smile?"
She did get a turn to ride on it but once it started to move she started Yelling, "NO! NO! NO!" and ran back to her swing. Her and baby were much happier observing from the swing then participating.
The tractor just this week has had many hours of play, caused many fights and all it has done is sit in the garage! Just think if they were teenagers and it was car! Oh what we have to look forward to...
Kenny says it all----"She's always staring at me, As I'm chugging along...."
Click to see me mow!
My Montage 5/13/08





1 comment:
i'd be fighting over a john deere tractor too!!
congratulations!! that is soooo COOL!!!
Post a Comment