Friday, May 23, 2008
mmmmm! Broccoli my favorite!
Yesterday at the store like usual it was battle through the produce section. They seem to think it is a snack bar!!! Not just that they want to take everything home no matter how much it cost. Yesterday they got a pineapple, grapes, bananas, apricots, apples, cucumber, corn & BROCCOLI. The reason this was a stranger day then usual was the broccoli. We always have broccoli but I usually buy it frozen because we eat so much of it and the kids actually like it with lunch so frozen makes my life easier. The cashier looked at me like I was a crazy mom, Wil carried his bag FULL of broccoli to the counter gave it to the cashier and told her, "Don't put in the bag I want to eat it, now!" sure enough the look on her face turned to shock as she scanned it handed it back and he pulled out a whole thing and stated chowing down! I was a bit shocked myself especially when he turned and yelled with broccoli bits in his teeth, "I LOVE BROCCOLI ITS MY FAVORITE!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment