Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Check-Up


Well our little LADY is growing great. She is a little big for her age about 4 1/2 lbs and Dr expects her to be just about 8 lbs when she is born.  Not quite as big as Wil (8lbs 14oz) and Claira (8lbs 10oz) but still healthy. Her heart rate is just over 100 and moving like crazy. I have gained another 9lbs since my last visit, 5 weeks ago. Frustrating since that makes 23lbs in about 3 months!!! But I am doing nothing different, not even gorge eating like I have been known to do with past pregnancies. All I can do is shrug my shoulders and think positive.  I know I can work it off later and the most important thing right now is listen to my body and grow a healthy baby. For now I can be happy knowing I am doing my best as a mommy, she is growing right on track and looks to be extremely healthy. We start going every two weeks now so I'll keep you posted if we get any more exciting news. This ultrasound is a picture of her head side profile. You can also see her hand just above her mouth. The new machine has great clarity, it is amazing the detail you can see. She has the chubbiest cheeks!

2 comments:

Susan Thomas said...

yeah, glad to hear all is going well with baby! I hope to see her in October!

Tabatha said...

That pic. quality is great. Glad all is well!