Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sprinklers & Watermelon

After nap time, the kids we're great and only fought a little while picking up their toy room. The goal of the afternoon was to go swimming at the neighbors but when their toys were all picked up and they had their suits on, the neighbors Dad left! So whats a mommy to do with two kids, hearts set on going to some water...I turned on the sprinkler. It hasn't rained much lately so the lawn was feeling a bit crunchy, I figured it could use a bit of water. So off they went, giggling and screaming.

Soon it was, "Mommy, we need a SNACK!" So I brought out the 1/2 of watermelon that I had cut up earlier in the day. I think I might be a bad Mom...they ate almost the whole thing. When I say almost, I mean there are 3 triangles left! I think William who sat for at least a 1/2 hour just eating and watch Claira run around, ate most of it.

2 comments:

Susan Thomas said...

that clip of claira was soo cute

Tabatha said...

Looks like they had a blast!