Monday, July 21, 2008

Snakes, Parties & More!

The heat is starting to slow down the kids finally, well at least it brings them in to cool off and get some ice water every once and awhile. Yes that is sweat!

The heat has also brought other creatures lurking on my door step in search of water or a way to cool off. This little snake looked like a very young rattle snake. As we, Andy, got close to it, it began to rattle its tail!

The kids and I went to a birthday party Saturday evening and oh the fun! There was dress up...



Pizza, Cheeto Puffs, Cake & Chocolate Ice Cream. There was so many treats William didn't even yell at the birthday girl who kept stealing Cheetos right off his plate (she's the little blond who I think ate about a bag all by herself)

Last there was the after party CRAZY children

Looks like Mommy might take a few too many pictures...that is the camera case she is pretending to be her camera. Today I found her with a toy cell phone asking William to 'cheese!'

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

They are too cute. Devin now demands to talk everytime I get on the phone. He has even figured out how to speed dial daddy. I would have had a heart attack or probably gone into early labor if that snake had been on my porch.

Susan Thomas said...

Snakes? When I lived on Brookwood one morning after a few years I was putting on my rollerblades and as I went to stand up I looked up to one of those snakes in staring at me from the bush about a foot from my face, I looked like an old cartoon as I fumbled to my feet and tried to make it past the snake in my roller blades, the new construction is also bringing those snakes your way.....