My Mom took the kids downtown today to the Art Walk and at some point thinks she kicked the stroller wheel because she BROKE HER TOE! Its her left pinky toe and its purple. So my help has become more of a supervisor, though she did fold a load of laundry and watch the kids in the tub. I have been keeping her iced with her foot up. As I type she has it up with a new ice pack and glass of wine in hand. In a few I will give her more Iburpofin and tape the little guy to its neighbor in hopes to help her walk. Her hoping around is a bit scarry the last thing we all need is Nana to throw her back out or blow out her knee!
Anyhow I am already learning to juggle the 3 kids but I have a lot learning to go and its a steep learning curve. Here is me trying to do storytime before bed last night.

And some pictures of the kids with Aby when she finally woke up today. Like their faces when you ask them to smile?


Sisters...
1 comment:
so stinking cute.... I met a photographer that uses the phrase "puppies" instead of cheese... try that one and see what happens : ). Your poor mom!
Post a Comment