Here is a cute picture of the proud Big Sister and Big Brother with their Baby Sister. They are very happy she and I are home.
Friday, August 29, 2008
We're home
Abygail and I are home and doing well. Thank you everyone for your prayers, thoughts and well wishes. We are not sure if we will stay here or evacuate yet due to Hurricane Gustav. We are still making arrangements to stay and to evacuate. We should know more tomorrow when it enters the Gulf of Mexico.
Here is a cute picture of the proud Big Sister and Big Brother with their Baby Sister. They are very happy she and I are home.
Here is a cute picture of the proud Big Sister and Big Brother with their Baby Sister. They are very happy she and I are home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Aww, how sweet. Glad you're home. Hope to see you soon.
Awww! Welcome home! Was your complication a 3rd degree tear near the hooo haaa???
Hope they gave you a sitzbath pan!
Get some rest!....or try.
How beautiful Kelly! And the picture of the kids... precious. I'm sending you love! Now I've got to get back to Ocean Springs to see all the new babies!
Congratualtions Kelly! She's beautiful. I bet it's wonderful to see all three of your kids together. Good Luck this weekend. We are praying for all of you guys!
Post a Comment