Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay

This whole week led up to Tropical Storm Fay, we were told to buckle down because she was going to blow and dump a lot of rain. So we did.  We made sure all our outside chores were done early Saturday morning and moved the trash cans and yard toys to the garage. Finally this afternoon she rolled through as a tropical depression, a fancy name for a rainy day with a bit of extra wind.

Since it came with no lightning the kids enjoyed it all they could.

William and Claira put on their rain gear and headed out for some good puddle jumping

But darn that little Mississippi girl she just couldn't resist and off went the boots with the jacket soon to follow...I don't know what she has against shoes!

To pass the time stuck inside we did puzzles, played games, watched "The Little Mermaid", used our imaginations to dress-up, play dolls and get 'bad guys'. While I was making 'Prune Pies' I finally caught our little builder in action!

No comments: